Pin It!

Classes

March 31, 2014

This Weather is For The Birds!

After a snowy Sunday here in Calgary I just HAD to pull out some more summery colors that have me dreaming of picnics in the park and sunny days! I love the color combination of Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, and Tempting Turquoise, all from the Brights Collection from Stampin' Up! I used the For the Birds stamp set - I think it is one of my all time favorites! The background paper is from the Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper (DSP) pack. A little Melon Mambo sponging along the edges of the tag really make it pop along with some Stampin' Up! Dimensionals.

Supplies Used:
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Black Stazon
Stamp Set: For the Birds
Paper: Whisper White, Gingham Garden DSP
Accessories:Brights Candy Dots, Burlap Ribbon
Tools: Chalk Talk Framelits Dies, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Blender Pen, Sponge, Dimensionals

The Gingham Garden DSP pack has 12 bright and cheery patterns:


All supplies are available through my Canadian Stampin Up! Store
Thanks for stopping by! Hope your week is off to a fabulous start!

No comments:

Post a Comment