Pin It!

Classes

August 22, 2014

$65 of free product!!

For one week only Stampin' Up! is offering an awesome deal for new demonstrators! Pick $190 worth of product (yes, even from the new Holiday Catalogue!) and pay just $125 to join! This deal is only offered August 21-28 so don't delay! There are SO many benefits to being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator including 20% off all of your purchases, sneak peeks at new products, the chance to attend SU events - including one next month in Calgary, a bi-monthly magazine for demonstrators only, and so much more. Contact me today to choose your customized starter kit and join me September 19 and 20 in Calgary for the fall conference! Did I say shipping is free? Ya....cuz it is. $190 worth of goodies YOU choose for just $125. Let's make a dent in that Holiday wish list! I would love to have you join my team!

Happy shopping!
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment