Pin It!

Classes

December 28, 2014

Sneak Peek for Baby

How was your Christmas? This was the first year my husband and I have stayed home for the holidays - in the past we have always gone to a family member's home for Christmas dinner and to celebrate. This year one of my husband's nephews was visiting us from the Maritimes, and we spent a quiet day at home. I cooked a turkey and all the fixings...I am pleased to say it was delicious!

On to today's card....I have been meaning to make a baby card for over a month now for a new great-nephew in the family. I finally found time to get it done today after I spent a couple hours cleaning up my craft area and reorganizing - it was a disaster after the craft show I did in November and then all the Christmas preparations. SO much easier to get the creative juices flowing when you have a tidy place to work!.

This cute little duckie is from a new set coming out in just a couple weeks called One Tag Fits All. It is in the new Occasions Catalogue starting January 6! Sale-A-Bration also starts January 6....the new year is going to be off to a FABULOUS start! If you would like a copy of the new catalogues and do not already have a demonstrator, please send me a message and I would be happy to forward them to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment