Pin It!

Classes

March 23, 2016

Happy Mail!!

Happy Anniversary to me! Two years ago I joined the Stampin' Up! family, and today I received a card from the Stampin' Up! Canada Home Office in recognition! What a wonderful surprise! I must say, I send homemade cards regularly to family and friends around every holiday and for birthdays, but I very rarely receive any - it made my day - my week!
What are you waiting for? Ink up your stamps and create! It only takes a few minutes and can really make a difference in someone's day...don't just stash your projects away in a box...send them, give them! Spread the joy! Receiving a card is SO special. People don't print out emails or text messages when you show your appreciation or wish them a happy birthday....but a card can be displayed and kept forever!

You too can join this wonderful, caring company! You can join anytime, but joining during Sale-A-Bration is a no-brainer with even MORE free products in your starter kit! For only $125 you will get $195 of products of your choosing, and it will be shipped to you for free! Contact me to find out more!

Thank you Stampin' Up! for recognizing my anniversary with you. You have enriched my life in SO many ways, and it is my goal to enrich the lives of many, many more.

Happy Stampin'!
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment