Pin It!

Classes

June 4, 2016

Swirly Bird Flies a Kite

Every month my up, upline Kristine holds a team meeting and always sends us away with a new card challenge. This month we were challenged to use some of the new In Colours....I got Emerald Envy along with Island Indigo and Daffodil Delight. I also had a piece of the new Ruched Ribbon in Emerald Envy to incorporate in there! I found it very challenging to say the least, but eventually, after I added in some Watermelon Wonder, things started to come together for me!  I pulled out my new Swirly Bird stamp set and Confetti Celebration and came up with this card:
The Swirly Bird set is photopolymer so it makes lining up the triangles for the kites a cinch! I wasn't totally in love with my first crack at the challenge so I came up with another card using the same 4 colours....I will come back with that card in a couple days!

It's supposed to be a beautiful sunny weekend here in Calgary - a perfect day to fly a kite! Have a wonderful weekend!

Thanks for stopping by!
Krista


No comments:

Post a Comment