Pin It!

Classes

October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween for SUO Challenge #160

I can't believe it has been so long since I posted on my blog! Holy smokes...time sure does fly by! I have been creating up a storm for some Christmas card classes and have an upcoming stamp-a-stack using the adorable Cookie Cutter Christmas set on November 10 - I hope you can join me!

I've used oodles of new products from the Holiday catalogue for my project today which I am also submitting to a challenge blog, SUO Challenges, #160 where they ask participants to make a Fall-themed card. To me Halloween is the epitome of Fall, and while I'm not the biggest fan of Halloween, October IS my favorite month! First of all, it is my birthday month and secondly, I love the beautiful fall colours! I'm also a fan of the cooler days, warm sweaters, and Pumpkin Spice everything!!

Products Used:
Paper: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Pumpkin Pie Glimmer
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Archival Black, Smoky Slate, Elegant Eggplant
Stamps: Cookie Cutter Halloween, Spooky Fun
Tools & Accessories: Stampin' Sponge, Cookie Cutter Builder Punch, Halloween Scenes Edgelits Dies, Big Shot
 The Cookie Cutter Halloween set also coordinates perfectly with the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch, as does the stamp set we are using in my stamp-a-stack. See that little skeleton's bow tie? It's the yummy Pumpkin Pie Glimmer Paper punched out using the same punch. So cute!! I used Elegant Eggplant and a sponge to create the spooky night sky.

Don't forget - today's the last day for the spectacular deal on DSP:
Head over to my online store to take advantage of this sale!

Have a fabulous week!
Krista

5 comments:

  1. What a fun Halloween card! Love your cute scene with the dramatic colors and all of the elements! Thanks for sharing with us at SUO Challenges :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie for our fall challenge and so fun and perfect too. So glad you joined the fun at SUO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderfully spooky!!! So well executed!! Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge this time!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Your spooky sky is SO much fun! Thanks for playing along with the SUO Designer Paper challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Halloween card, with the purple sky, witch flying past the moon. Love! Thanks for playing along with the SUO Challenge.

    ReplyDelete