Pin It!

Classes

February 14, 2018

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hi everyone! Can you believe it's already February 14th and we're halfway through Sale-A-Bration already?!! This Friday, a new selection of SAB freebies are going to be available in addition to the wonderful selections already released. Supplies for all SAB items are while supplies last, so don't wait until March 30th if there is a stamp set or DSP, etc. that you just HAVE to have!

I whipped up this cute Valentine's card today for my hubby. I haven't pulled out This Little Piggy in a long time - it was a definite must have from the new annual catalogue last June! My card was CASEd from the fabulous Amy O'Neill, a fellow SU demonstrator in the USA.
Sorry for the slightly blurry picture - I'm going to have to find a new way to watermark my photos - the quality is being lost when I save the images!

Hope you got to spend Valentine's Day with someone you love!

Happy Stampin',
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment