Pin It!

Classes

May 19, 2014

Burlap and Blooms Wreath

Well another long weekend is winding down - they always zip by too quick! I finally got my glue gun out and finished off my Burlap and Blooms Simply Created Wreath that I got in one of my last orders. For $22.95 (Canadian) you get everything you need (minus the adhesive) to complete this adorable spring wreath! It was super fun to create and is a nice addition to my front door!
I discovered after I finished wrapping the burlap around the chipboard ring that I went counterclockwise whereas the picture in the catalogue shows it wrapped the other way! Oh well - it still turned out great!

The Burlap and Blooms Simply Created Wreath Kit can be found in the Celebrate the Everday spring catalogue that runs until June 1. Head over to my online store to get yours today!

Thanks for stopping by!

Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment