Pin It!

Classes

May 29, 2014

Cupcakes in a Box

Cards in a Box are a very popular style of card these days that fit in a regular sized envelope when folded flat. When I saw the "create something yummy" challenge over at SUO Challenges I knew exactly what I wanted to make - Cupcakes in a Box! I used some retiring products along with some new to create this yummy card - Modern Medley DSP and the Create a Cupcake stamp set are both retiring at the end of the month. I used the newly released photopolymer stamp set "Endless Birthday Wishes" for the sentiment, and I used a variety of colors from my favorite color family (Brights) for the cupcakes.
Supplies Used:
Paper: Modern Medley DSP, Brights DSP, Very Vanilla, Daffodil Delight
Ink: Real Red, Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise, Bermuda Bay, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black
Punches: 1" square (to flag the ends of the Daffodil Delight), Cupcake Builder
Accessories: Melon Mambo 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon

The Create a Cupcake stamp set is already sold out in clear mount but IS still available in wood mount at the time of this post so head on over to my online store before it too is gone!

Thanks for stopping by....now go enjoy a cupcake!
Krista

4 comments:

  1. Just love the bright colour palette for your cupcakes. This is such a fun card. Thanks for joining in with the yummy challenge at SUO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this festive card in a box!! Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! Who wouldn't want a box of cupcakes? (I'm hungry now!) lol! Thanks for playing along with the SUO Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word...this just made me smile! What a totally "YUMMY" card! Thanks for joining the SUO challenge!

    ReplyDelete