Pin It!

Classes

June 18, 2014

Blackberry Bliss Color Comparison

I thought I would show you a comparison of the new In Colors to other current Stampin' Up! colors. First up is Blackberry Bliss which has quickly become a lot of people's favorite of the new 2014-2016 In Colors (mine included...I think!).

As you can see, it is a much deeper, richer tone of purple than Elegant Eggplant (second from the left). From left to right the colors are Perfect Plum, Elegant Eggplant (I don't have that ink pad!), Rich Razzleberry, and then on the far right is Blackberry Bliss. What are your thoughts? Isn't it divine?!


Would you like a taste of ALL the 2014-2016 In Colors? You can purchase paper and ink pads in a kit! For $36.95 you will get all 5 ink pads AND 20 sheets of cardstock - 4 each of the 5 colors. To purchase the ink pads individually it would cost $36.25 so it's like getting the pack of paper free!

2014-2016 In Color 8-1/2" x 11" Cardstock and Classic Ink Pads Kit 
Item #133673   $36.95 (Canada)

Head over to my online store to order yours today or contact me to place an order!

I will be back tomorrow with another color comparison for you.

Happy Wednesday!
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment