Pin It!

Classes

June 5, 2014

Bootiful Occasions

Hello Stampers and Happy Thursday! Today's card is one I made back in April at the crafting retreat I went to in Banff that was hosted by my upline. I was able to borrow my roomie's chevron background stamp for this card - now that I see it again, I think I am adding that stamp to my wish list! There are quite a few elements to this card and it took a while to make, but I think the end result is pretty awesome! I was inspired by a card I saw on Pintrest. The brad is retired but the linen thread and burlap ribbon are still current as are the colors of Pumpkin Pie, Crumb Cake, Night of Navy, Early Espresso. Gorgeous Grunge was also used before the piece of Crumb Cake was embossed.

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin'!
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment