Pin It!

Classes

September 3, 2014

Acorns and Burlap

The trees are starting to change their leaves and there is a definite nip in the air now. Fall is my favorite season and when I got the chance to add the For All Things Stamp Set to my collection at convention in July I did not hesitate! The watercolor look is very popular right now and this set is very much like the popular set Work of Art from the annual catalogue but with a taste of autumn! Those acorns are SO cute!! I colored them with my markers (Chocolate Chip and Crumb Cake) to get the 2-toned look.


Supplies Used:
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Tangelo Twist, Crumb Cake
Stamp Sets: For All Things
Paper: Tangelo Twist, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
Accessories: 1-1/4" Burlap Ribbon, Linen thread, corner rounder punch (non-SU)

I was inspired by a card on Pinterest but unfortunately the original crafter is not noted.

Would you like a copy of the newly released Holiday Catalogue? If you are in Canada and do not have a demonstrator please drop me a line and I would be happy to send one your way!

Happy Stampin'!
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment