Pin It!

Classes

September 26, 2014

Sweet Taffy Makes My World A Better Place!

I have said it before and I will say it again...I LOVE the Brights and I love Sweet Taffy DSP! I pulled the colors right from the DSP to make this fun and bright card! I appreciate not having to "fussy cut" - the Starburst Framelits coordinate perfectly with the Starburst Sayings Stamp Set - buy them together and save 15% - a win-win in my book! (check out page 117 of the annual catalogue for more information).

I stamped "world" a second time, cut it out, and popped it up for some extra dimension.

 
 Supplies Used:
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Sweet Taffy DSP
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo
Stamp Set: Starburst Sayings
Accessories: Whisper White Baker's Twine,Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Big Shot: Starburst Framelits, Chevron Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, 
Arrows Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

I hope you have a wonderful weekend and have time to stamp something! I have some Christmas swap cards to work on...3 months from today is Christmas Day after all!

Thanks for stopping by!
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment