Pin It!

Classes

January 24, 2016

Go for the Gold!

I have another card for you showcasing 2 Sale-A-Bration gifts - the Botanicals for You stamp set and the Wildflower Fields DSP. I simply embossed the Just For You on vellum paper and heat embossed it with gold embossing powder. Heat embossing was the first technique I learned and used when I was introduced to cardmaking over 15 years ago. Back in the day I would emboss lined stamps in black and then colour them in. I still love the embossed look and the versatility it lends to stamping with different coloured embossing powders and ways of showcasing stamps. Give it a try! It's super-simple and really amps up the wow-factor!
The card base is Lost Lagoon, and I finished the card off with Calypso Coral Candy Dots.

With every $60 purchase (before taxes and shipping) you can choose an item for free from the SAB catalogue until March 31! Head over to my online store to scoop up the gems I've used today!

Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment