Pin It!

Classes

January 3, 2016

Happy New Year!

Welcome 2016! Are you ready for the new Occasions catalogue that goes live on Tuesday? As a demonstrator we've been able to order from the new catalogue for over a month now AND earn Sale-A-Bration items too! Wanna join the fun? Sale-A-Bration is a perfect time to sign up as a demonstrator and is, in fact, the time of year when I signed up 2 years ago! Instead of choosing $155 of product for your starter kit, you get to choose $195 of product! That's an EXTRA $40 worth of product for the same sign-up price of $125! The kit ships for free, and you can stuff it full of new products from the new catalogue! There are no further commitments required! You can enjoy your demonstrator discount as a hobby demonstrator and still attend special demonstrator only events, get sneak peaks of upcoming catalogues and specials, and SO much more!!* (*minimum quarterly sales must be met).

I have met some wonderful ladies through Stampin' Up! I would love to have you join us! We belong to a team called The Inkin' Elite and our upline is Allison, a member of the SU Artisan Team! You can just imagine the wonderful samples and projects she shares with us as well as business tips at our team meetings! Even better, a member of my "sideline" is ALSO on the Artisan team this year - we have a lot of talent in our group! We have "team challenges" every month and this is a card I created for our members-only Facebook page!
It is such an honor to "rub elbows" with some of Stampin' Up!'s most talented Artisans and I am so pleased to consider these wonderful ladies my friends.I would love to introduce you to them - give me a call or email to learn how you can join our team!

Starting tomorrow you can shop from the new 2016 Occasions Catalogue - head to my online store and check out all the fantastic new products!

No comments:

Post a Comment