Pin It!

Classes

December 30, 2015

Sale-A-Bration Sneak Peek!

I am loving the large sentiment stamps that Stampin' Up! has created lately including Botanicals For You available during Sale-A-Bration (SAB) 2016. You can choose this stamp set for free when you place an order of $60 Canadian (before taxes and shipping) between January 5, 2016, and March 31, 2016, AND you can choose between wood-mount OR clear-mount! As a demonstrator we have had the opportunity to preorder from the new catalogue and earn SAB items too!
I used some of this year's new In-Colours (2015-2017) including Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush, and Tip Top Taupe along with some Go Wild DSP in the background and Cherry On Top Washi Tape along the edge. A couple Rhinestone Basic Jewels add just a little bit of sparkle and dimension. I was inspired by a card by SU Artisan Amy O'Neill.

Have you got plans for New Year's Eve? It will be an early night for me as I am working New Year's Day as well as on the weekend at my "regular" job. I think it will be a perfect night to curl up with my new Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogues and plan my next order! Both will be available to order from on January 5. If you would like a copy of the catalogues shoot me a message and I would be happy to send them off to you!

Happy New Year!!
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment