Pin It!

Classes

December 20, 2015

It's a Beautiful Ride

Today's card features a sneak peek from a new stamp set coming out in the new Occasions Catalogue on January 5 called Beautiful Ride. I just love the old fashion punch buggy in this set! It has the perfect sentiments and images to create a wedding card, a "we've moved" card, or maybe a card for a new college graduate setting off on their own for the first time. This adorable stamp set was in our welcome bag at the OnStage Local event I attended last month!
There's lots of watercolouring done on Shimmery White paper for this cute card. Don't recognize that polka-dotted paper? It's actually from the Go Wild DSP stack - I just coloured the white dots with Soft Sky and Calypso Coral using my Blender Pen!

The 2016 Occasions Catalogue goes live on January 5, 2016, and runs until May 31, 2016. If you would like a copy of the catalgoue and don't already have a demonstrator, just send me a message and I will gladly get one off to you! 

Happy Stampin'!
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment