Pin It!

Classes

December 13, 2015

Cozy Christmas

I just love the little cabin in the woods from the set Cozy Christmas!  With Santa and his sleigh flying overhead in the night sky, it just sets the perfect little scene!

I used Night of Navy to stamp the images after sponging the sky first with Soft Sky, then the top 2/3 of the paper with Marina Mist, then the top 1/3 with Night of Navy to give a nice graduated night sky colour. I punched out a 1" circle on a post it note to use as a mask for a moon before spongin. I am so thankful that the Hearth & Home Thinlits will be sticking around after the current holiday catalogue retires -I love coming up with new scenes to "see" out the window; the possibilities are endless! The bow made of Real Red Striped Ribbon (discounted right now on the year-end clearance sale!) gives the little pop of colour it needs to finish it off while still making this card mailable. I mimicked snow glistening in the moonlight on the rooftop and trees with some Dazzling Details. I CASEd this card from fellow demonstrator Deb Valder - you can see her original card here.

Hope you have a fabulous week!
Krista


No comments:

Post a Comment