Pin It!

Classes

May 29, 2016

Birthday Convertible

I got the Beautiful Ride stamp set for free when I attended Stampin' Up's OnStage Local event in Edmonton last fall, and it is not carrying over into the new Annual Catalogue coming out June 1. Yikes - can you believe that's only 3 days away?!! Where has May gone?! Seriously...it's scary how fast time goes sometimes!


 I decided to make the punch buggy a convertible by just snipping off the roof before I watercoloured it on Shimmery White paper with my Blackberry Bliss, Tangelo Twist, Mint Macaron, and Hello Honey with my aquapainter. It came together really fast, although now that I see it again, I think I made the "windshield" a little short! Oh well....makes it unique, right?!
The balloon punch is also retiring in a couple days and comes in a trio with a cupcake punch and birthday candle punch - so adorable! The thick baker's twine was a freebie from last year's Sale-A-Bration, when you could get it free in all the 2014-2016 In Colours. The background paper is from Going Wild....also retiring in 3 short days!

Contact me before June 1 to scope up these retiring gems before they're gone forever or shop in my online store 24/7 by clicking the link over there --->


Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment