Pin It!

Classes

May 17, 2016

Last Chance Hostess!

Holy smokes...I can't believe we're halfway through May already! There's only 2 weeks left to get the retiring stamps and accessories from the 2015-2016 annual catalogue that retires at the end of this month. Lots of accessories have already sold out and after May 22 the stamp sets are while supplies last. Acckk! Now is a perfect time to host a party or be your own hostess by placing an order of $200 or more. There are some wonderful stamp sets exclusive for hostesses in the retiring catalogues, and I have used my favorite, Happy Birthday, Everyone, in today's card which was CASE'd from Dawn Olchefske.
As a hostesses, you can get this awesome stamp set for only $10 (clear mount, #139958) or $13 (wood mount, #139171)!

Click HERE for a link to the retiring list.

Email me ASAP to place an order, or shop 24/7 from my online store my clicking the link on the right.

Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment