Pin It!

Classes

March 12, 2017

Any Occasion Wedding

I thought I would show you a wedding card I created as part of my Display samples for the recent Canadian Business Conference held in Toronto for Canadian demonstrators Silver Elite and above. I LOVE how this card turned out! Because the Sale-A-Bration set Any Occasion is photopolymer, it was easy to position and curve a bit for "Congratulations". I used the fun Pop of Pink DSP for my background piece and then overlay a piece of vellum on top. I heat embossed Mr and Mrs with Gold embossing powder. The hearts are from the Sunshine Wishes Thinlits. I used the "negative" from the heart thinlit (in Whisper White) to place behind my Mr and Mrs to help them stand out since they were stamped on vellum.

The fine-tip glue pen worked wonderfully to adhere the vellum sheet on top of the DSP. It dries clear so it was super-strong and didn't show!

Have a wonderful week!
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment