Pin It!

Classes

March 31, 2017

Final Hours of Sale-A-Bration!!

We are winding down one of the most popular times of the Stampin' Up! year, the fabulous Sale-A-Bration! There's just a few hours left to snatch up some free stamp sets and free DSP! Hey, Chick! has been a super popular stamp set, and I used it to create this super adorable card, CASE'd from fellow demonstrator Lydia Fiedler at Understand Blue. Isn't it cute?! I used the Perfect Mix stamp set for the eggs and, yes, that is the Hexagons Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (#143231)! I simply inked up the "wire" side of the embossing folder with Basic Grey ink, put my 5 x 3.75" piece of Whisper White inside the folder, and ran it through my Big Shot. Cute, right?! The watercolour pencils were used to colour the chicken and eggs/egg carton. Looking at it now, I maybe should have coloured one of the eggs a different colour. Next time!
I heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder after cutting out a piece of Basic Black with the Stitched Shapes Framelit Dies (#145372). I LOVE these framelits, but you won't find them in any of our catalogues; they were an early release from the upcoming new Annual Catalogue! They are a must in my opinion!
Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies, #145372
Here's a close up of that crazy chicken!
Run to my online store and grab Hey, Chick! before midnight tonight! It can't be purchased, and can only be earned for FREE with a $60 purchase. I just love her crazy hair!

Have a fabulous weekend!
Krista
 

No comments:

Post a Comment