Pin It!

Classes

July 17, 2014

Convention Swap

I thought I would share with you the swap card I made for convention. This is my first time attending the Stampin' Up! annual convention in Salt Lake City, Utah, and I am so excited (and nervous!) I hope my fellow demonstrators like my creation! I made about 35 of these card fronts to swap with fellow demonstrators. As a newbie it is always hard to tell if your creations are "up to par" with other SU demonstrators. I will be swapping these for some other demonstrators' creations for ideas and inspiration.

Supplies Used:
Paper: Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Wild Wasabi, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Jet Black StazOn, Basic Black
Big Shot: On Film Framelits, Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder
Punches: Scallop Edge Border
Accessories: Calypso Coral Stampin' Emboss Powder, Embossing Buddy, Heat Tool, SNAIL adhesive,Tangerine Tango Baker's Twine, Scissors, Multipurpose Liquid Glue

To order the supplies to create your own go to  my online store!
I will share some details about convention next week!
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment