Pin It!

Classes

July 30, 2014

Kids Card Class

I have been struggling to find customers since becoming a demonstrator in March. After attending convention I became inspired to "up" my efforts and have decided to hold a couple of card classes for some young crafters in the area. With it being summer I am sure there are some children (and parents!) who are struggling to find ideas to fill their days with fun activities.

If a child you know would like to attend my "Sesame Stix Art Class" on  Saturday,
Aug 9/14 from 10 a.m. to noon please contact me at the above email address or give me a call. The cost is $10 per child. Registration closes on Thursday, Aug 7 at noon and spots are limited so contact me soon to hold their spot! I look forward to sharing some creativity!

Have a wonderful day!
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment