Pin It!

Classes

July 15, 2014

Nuts About You

Today is our 8th wedding anniversary and I decided to whip up a cute anniversary card for my hubbie (10 minutes before he got home from work!). I have been getting ready for the Stampin' Up! convention in Utah later this week! I always think I have lots of time and then suddenly - eeeekkkk!! Panic sets in!

I used the new hostess set Nuts About You. All the hostess sets can be found near the back of the annual catalogue. This stamp set features 11 stamps and costs hostesses only $12 (CA) for a clear mount set! However, this set is ONLY available if you host a qualifying party with $200 or more in sales. Don't have time to clean and prepare to host a party? No problem! Host a book party only or just purchase items for yourself! Who ever said you can't have a party with just 1 person?! 

Supplies Used:
Ink: Mossy Meadow, Early Espresso
Paper: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Big Shot: Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Labels Collection Framelits
Accessories: 1-1/4" Burlap Ribbon
Other: SNAIL adhesive, sponge

Thanks for visiting! Happy Stampin'!
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment