Pin It!

Classes

November 1, 2014

Congrats Subway Art

Wow - I can't believe November is here already! Sorry I've been MIA lately - life gets in the way sometimes, ya know?! I have been busy getting ready for my very first craft sale which is next weekend. I had my name on a cancellation list and found out about 10 days ago that they had had a cancellation and I was offered the table. Yikes! I am excited but nervous too...I am hoping to connect with some ladies in the area that might like to attend a card-making class or two or even sign up for a monthly stamp club or drop in for some cookies and cards!

I created this fun subway art card for one of my nieces who recently found out she got accepted to optometry school! I found a great card on pinterest for my inspiration; unfortunately I must not have pinned it because I can't find it now to give credit to the original artist! If this was you please let me know so I can give you the credit you deserve! I used the Bravo Photopolymer Stamp Set and the 2014-2016 to create this fun card:
The Bravo Photopolymer Stamp Set can be found in my online store along with all the other supplies, or contact me if you would like to place an order; I will be placing an order in the next few days if you would like to save on the shipping!

Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment