Pin It!

Classes

November 10, 2014

Upcoming Classes

Winter has arrived here in Alberta and Christmas is just over 6 weeks away!  eeek! Time sure flies doesn't it?! I've got a couple of upcoming Christmas card classes this month - here are details of the projects.

On Wed Nov 19 from 7-9 pm we will make 3 Christmas cards using the Festival of Trees Stamp Set and coordinating tree punch. Class fee is $15 and includes envelopes!
Registration closes Sunday Nov 16 at 7 p.m. Spaces are limited so reserve your spot soon!

Next up is my Classic Christmas card class on Wed Nov 26 from 7-9 pm. Class fee is $15 and includes the 3 cards pictured below as well as envelopes.Deadline for registration is Sunday Nov 23 at 7 pm.

I noticed when I was taking the pictures for these classes that I had the times/dates on my display board incorrectly at the craft show on Saturday - oops!! I pulled a switcheroo ....above are the correct dates for the respective classes.


On Monday Nov 24 I am having my first Kards with Krista class - a no commitment monthly night out with the girls where we make 3 cards or other project including Christmas, Birthday, and more! Class fee is $10 or free with a minimum order. This class is also 7-9 pm. Registration also closes Sunday Nov 16 at 7 p.m.
 
All classes will be held at my home in the SW community of Braeside in Calgary.

I will also be holding a kids art class on Sunday, Dec 7 for ages 6-9. Fee is $15 and is from 1-3 pm. Parents are welcome to stay but not required. Registration closes Monday Dec 1 at 7pm. We will be making a Christmas card, a Minion bookmark, and a birthday card - I will post a picture of those projects tomorrow.

Please contact me ASAP to reserve your spot for any or all of the above classes - I would love to have you join me!

Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment