Pin It!

Classes

November 14, 2014

Kind Koala

I got this adorable single stamp in my last order and hadn't inked it up until today! He is super-adorable and will bring a smile to the face of anyone! One of my nieces is in her first year of nursing school in Nova Scotia and I thought I would send this cutie-pie off to her. Texting and social media is awesome for instant communication but nothing beats opening the mailbox and seeing an envelope that isn't a bill or junk mail!
The blendabilities would have worked well for this image but I don't have any in koala colours! I used my regular Basic Grey and Smoky Slate markers as well as Pink Pirouette along with my Black Staz-On ink. Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss, Basic Grey, and Whisper White are the other colours featured on the card.The background paper is from the Moonlight DSP paper stack.

Have a fabulous weekend!
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment