Pin It!

Classes

February 26, 2016

February Thank You

I always send my customers a thank you card when they place an order, and I saw a clean and simple thank you card by Jessica Taylor that I just had to CASE (Copy and Share Everything). I changed it up just a tad but it was still quick and cute which equals a win in my books!
Stamp Sets: You've Got This, Watercolor Thank You
Paper: Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Wisteria Wonder, Calypso Coral
Ink: Pool Party, Archival Basic Black
Other: Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Rhinestone Basic Jewels

If an online customer chooses "No contact" I have no way to personally thank them. I REALLY APPRECIATE each and every one of my customers and want to send them a homemade card so be sure not to click the "no contact" button! I value you and want to show my appreciation :o) 

Have a wonderful weekend!
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment