Pin It!

Classes

February 3, 2016

Paper Pumpkin Alternative Project

I have subscribed to Paper Pumpkin from almost the very beginning....I love getting a surprise box of crafting goodies once a month from Stampin' Up! with an exclusive stamp set, an ink spot (or 2), and a wonderful project to create (with instructions included) delivered right to my door by FedEx. Did you know it's on sale right now? That's right! You can get a prepaid 3-month subscription to Paper Pumpkin for $69 AND choose a free Sale-A-Bration item too! Why not give the gift of creativity to a loved one? Get one for you and one for your friend or family member too! Contact me to start your subscriptions today!



Last month's box of goodies had supplies to create an adorable Valentine banner and treat pockets. I decided to change it up a little bit and used the supplies to make Valentine cards instead! I just added a couple pieces of cardstock and everything else came right from the Paper Pumpkin kit. I was inspired by fellow Canadian demonstrator Angela McKay - you can see her card here.

  

After I took a few of the sequins off the trim to attach to the cards I used a couple strands of the Watermelon Wonder thread to make a cute bow! 

Tomorrow night I'm having a card class featuring some of the wonderful Sale-A-Bration products available right now. There's only a few days left before 3 of the items are gone forever! Head over to my online store - with every $60 purchase (Canadian) before taxes and shipping, you can choose a SAB item for FREE! 

Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment