Pin It!

Classes

February 9, 2016

Sky is the Limit for SUOC #141

There's only a few more days to earn the Sale-A-Bration set Sky is the Limit for free - place a $60 (Canadian) order before taxes and shipping on or before February 15 and choose this adorable set as your SAB freebie! We used this set to make a cute birthday card last week at my SAB card class, and I am entering it for the Stampin' Up! Only Challenge (SUOC) #141 which has "Happy Birthday" as the challenge! I often struggle with creating masculine cards, but this wonderful set with the vintage airplane makes it easy peasy :-)
Ink: Smoky Slate, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Basic Black Archival
Paper: Whisper White, Lost Lagoon, White Corrugated 
Stamp Sets: Sky is the Limit, Kinda Eclectic
Punches: Tree Builder
I stamped off the "sun" image first to lighten the Hello Honey a bit. The idea of using the corrugated paper for my "clouds" I got from my upline, Allison. I forget about that corrugated paper, but I really like it lots and need to use it more. It also comes in Kraft - you get two 12x12 sheets of both in the package (item #138317) for only $8.75! 

Be sure to snatch up these Sale-A-Bration freebies before they are gone for good on February 16!

Happy Stampin'!
Krista

4 comments:

  1. oooooh I love the use of the corrugated card for the clouds - this looks great!!! Thank you for joining the fun at SUO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! I love all the texture using the Corrugated paper. Thanks for playing along with the SUO Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card using the Sky is the Limited stamp. Love the texture added by using the corrugated paper. Thanks for playing along with the SUO Challenges Birthday Theme challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love the corrugated clouds!! Awesome card! Thanks for playing along in the SUO challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete