Pin It!

Classes

April 27, 2014

Going, going, gone!

If you want to get your hands on the stamp set Lacy & Lovely, you had better act quick! The clear version of this set is already sold out but it is still available in wood.

I used this set to quickly create this card at the Stampin' Retreat I recently attended in Banff - another set I didn't own but is on its way to me in my order placed on Monday! I moved quickly when I saw it was retiring.
Supplies Used:
Ink: Perfect Plum, So Saffron, Wild Wasabi, Soft Sky
Paper: Perfect Plum, Whisper White
Punches: Decorative Label, Extra Large Oval
Other Supplies: Sponge, SNAIL adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals

Head on over to my online store so you can add this beautiful stamp set to your collection before it's too late!

Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment