Pin It!

Classes

April 12, 2014

Happy Saturday!

I have another Easter card to share today that was inspired by several I saw on Pintrest. I simply used my Extra-Large Oval Punch to cut out some DSP (the yellow egg is from the Polka Dot Parade DSP and the other 2 are from Sycamore Street DSP (retired)). Aren't those clouds cute?! They are actually from the Cupcake Builder Punch! I sponged around the edges of the clouds with some Soft Sky ink. I made the "grass" on this card by using scissors - it will be SO much easier when my fringe scissors come in my next Stampin' Up! order! They can be found in the Spring Catalogue for only $13.50.

 Supplies Used:
Ink: Soft Sky
Paper: Soft Sky, Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, DSP
Big Shot: Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder
Punches: Extra-Large Oval Punch, Cupcake Builder Punch, Envelope Punch Border (for corner rounder)

Have a great weekend!
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment