Pin It!

Classes

April 29, 2014

Tape It on Tuesday

Hello everyone! Today I have a bright and fun card that highlights the Tape It Stamp Set from Stampin' Up! When you stamp the images it has the look of washi tape which is very popular these days. The sentiment is from the recently retired Bring on the Cake.

Wednesday evening the new 2014-2015 annual catalogue will be revealed to the Canadian Stampin' Up Demonstrators at a movie theater! FUN! I can't wait to see the new In Colors coming out in June and all the new stamp sets and products! This is my first "demonstrators only" sneak peek; I don't quite know what to expect but I'm sure it will be a blast! Stay tuned!
Supplies:
Paper: Whisper White, Pacific Point
Ink: Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Pacific Point, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie, Pool Party, Black Stazon
Big Shot: Apothecary Accents Framelits
Accessories: Brights Candy Dots, Melon Mambo 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon

Have a great week!
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment