Pin It!

Classes

April 30, 2014

Prepaid Subscriptions

Stampin' Up is now offering prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscriptions - what a great gift idea with Mother's Day right around the corner! She can have a 30-minute escape delivered right to her door every month - a fun red box filled with exclusive stamps and papercrafting projects - all she will need is some adhesive. Ink, accessories, stamps already included. Shipping is included in the price. Get one for your mom today or treat yourself or your friend! $24.95 for one month, $74.95 for 3 months. 6 and 12 month subscriptions also available. Head on over to my online store to sign up today!
Tonight is the very much anticipated catalogue launch for Canadian demonstrators where we get to see the upcoming annual catalogue and get our very own to take home and drool over! I made some swaps to share with my fellow demonstrators - I will show you the card I made right here tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment