Pin It!

Classes

April 5, 2016

I'm Gonna Miss you Blackberry Bliss!

In less than 2 months we will have to say goodbye to the 2014-2016 In Colours...the gorgeous Blackberry Bliss, Tangelo Twist, Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey, and Mossy Meadow. I chose Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, and Mossy Meadow to watercolour the large flower from the Birthday Blooms stamp set from the Occasions Catalogue. I ran a 4 x 5-1/4" piece of Blackberry Bliss cardstock through the Big Shot with the Brick Wall Embossing Folder. I am going to miss this deep, luscious purple SO much!

The retiring list comes out on April 18, and it is guaranteed that anything featuring the 2014-2016 In Colours will be on it - ribbon, DSP, embellishments, ink, paper, etc. BUT DON'T WAIT!!! Stock up NOW on your favorites because they will not last. In fact, sometimes the Stampin' Up! warehouse runs out of things (like the ink refills and paper especially) BEFORE the retirement list is even released! I tell you....don't mess with stampers - we are known to hoard stock up on our favorites and never want to let them go!

Contact me to place an order or head to my online store where you can shop 24/7!

Hope you're having a great week!
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment