Pin It!

Classes

April 20, 2016

Owl Nurse

I mentioned a few days ago that I have 3 nieces attending university this year who are finishing up their exams this week. My niece in Nova Scotia is finishing up her 2nd year of nursing and has a month-long practicum starting next week at one of the local hospitals. I sent this little notecard to her recently to help brighten her day!

I LOVE all the little critters you can create with the Owl Builder Punch and am SO GLAD it is not retiring!  The nurse's cap is the owl "shirt" from the punch turned upside down (with part of it tucked behind the owl's head). The red "cross" pieces are from a retired punch from SU. I have used these for "cattails" before!

Most of the supplies used can be found below...if you have questions about the colours used, drop me a line and ! would be happy to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment