Pin It!

Classes

April 27, 2016

So Long, Tap, Tap, Tap

It took me a long time to warm up to Tap, Tap, Tap - my upline and teammates kept raving about the old vintage typewriter, but I just wasn't feeling it for the longest time for some reason! Well, I finally jumped on the bandwagon a few months ago and added this gem to my collection, and now I am SO SAD to say it is retiring!! That's typical for me though I find.....a new fad or "in" thing will be around for months and months until I finally appreciate it and fall in love....then it is gone! lol Oh well, the departure of Tap, Tap, Tap and the 2014-2016 In Colours will just mean more room on my shelves for new products, right?!!

Today's card (inspired by my teammate and friend Shannon) features lots of retiring products including the Going Places DSP, the gorgeous 2014-2016 In Colours, Typeset DSP, Venetian Crochet Trim, and of course the Tap, Tap, Tap stamp set. As I write up this post, everything that is retiring is still available - including the Venetian Crochet Trim at 40% off!  Now, while stamps are guaranteed to be available until at least May 22, all the DSP and accessories are WHILE SUPPLIES LAST so if there is something you cannot live without, order it NOW!!
I anticipate it won't be long before the 2014-2016 In Colour ink refills and paper are going to be out of stock so be sure to snatch those up too right away too!

Here's another card I have made in the past using Tap, Tap, Tap and the Typeset DSP. That Gold Baker's Twine is going to be leaving us too May 31 (or sooner).
Less than a week and demonstrators get to order some new goodies from the new catalogue! Eeep! I can't wait!
Happy Shopping!
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment