Pin It!

Classes

September 22, 2020

Way to Goat and Upcoming Stamp Sale!

 

There's a sale coming tomorrow! Select stamp sets from Stampin' Up!'s annual catalogue will be 15%  off including the adorable Way to Goat stamp set (item #152657 for English). I made this card (CASEd from splitcoaststampers.com) for my husband's birthday last month. I often say that he is like a goat (lovingly of course!) because he will eat just about anything! lol. When I saw Way to Goat in the annual catalogue I knew I had to add it to my collection! Tomorrow only, Wed. Sept. 23) it will be just $22.10. AND if you are a demonstrator, you will get your 20% or 25% discount ON TOP of that!!! Instead of $26, you would pay $15.60 (if you are Bronze Elite or higher). Yes please!! There's a great sign-up bonus this month too - you get 2 additional stamp sets in your starter kit along with card kits in addition to your $165 of products for $135. You can't lose with a deal like this! Send me a message or click "join now" at kristaclark.stampinup.net


Hope you're having a great week!

Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment