Pin It!

Classes

March 13, 2022

Sunflowers for Support

The news is full of the devastation hitting Ukraine right now, and my heart breaks for everyone affected. I wanted to show I am thinking of them by helping to flood the internet with beautiful sunflowers, the national flower of Ukraine, and of course using blue and yellow to represent their country's flag. I CASEd the oh-so-talented Alanna Wharf to create this gorgeous card. As a bonus, the Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set and coordinating dies are available as a bundle again until the end of March and are an additional 10% off! The Mini Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine and several bundles in the annual catalogue are on sale until the end of March as well at 20% off! 

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Peaceful Moments
Ink: Crushed Curry, Pacific Point, Old Olive
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Old Olive, Basic White, Gold Foil, Early Espresso, Basic Black, Brights DSP
stack
Other: Stitched Greenery die, Sunflowers dies, Bumblebee 1/4" Gingham Ribbon, Sponge Daubers

If you would like to grab the supplies to create this beautiful project, head over to my online store by clicking here. I realize I haven't been posting much on my blog, but I do post several times a week on my Facebook page which can be found here. Come join me for the latest Stampin' Up! news, some card creations, and more! 

Have a fabulous week!
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment